Applying for Kinder 2021
OPEN MORNING - Thursday 5th March 2020 from 9:30am to 10:45am
Invitation to new families
As part of Catholic Schools Week, we are having an 'Open Morning' for prospective new kindergarten families. We invite you to come to the school with your child.
Thursday 5th March
- 9:30am to 10:45am - gates will open at 9:30am
- Year 6 students will take families on a tour around the school
- our Principal, Mr Diggins will greet families in the school hall.
We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful school.
Enrolment packs will be available.
Applications for Kinder 2021 open on Monday 2nd March (and closes at the end of May)
If you are in our zone, please call into our office to collect an Enrolment Package. Our office hours are 8:30am to 3:00pm.
Preference for Kindergarten 2021 is given to children who are:
* Baptised Catholic
* Living within the designated Enrolment Boundaries
* Born in 2015
* Siblings of currently enrolled students
* Baptised in another Christian Religion whose families are active members of their local Parish
* Seeking an out of zone enrolment for Pastoral reasons.
Application packs will only be available from the above date. We don't take names in advance as all applications received during the enrolment period are considered as per the Enrolment Policy.
If you are out of the St Aloysius zone, you will need to seek approval from your 'zoned' school Principal prior to applying with St Aloysius.
We look forward to meeting new families and helping you through the process of applying at our school. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please don't hesitate to contact us.