Kinder 2020 Events
Kindergarten 'Meet the Teacher' - Tuesday 17th December 3-3:30pm Whitewater Park - all welcome
KINDER 2020 START DATE: Friday 31st January 2020
First day only - staggered start timeslots - small groups to meet the teacher and settle in.
* Unpacking backpack - allow your child to do this independently from Day 1. Crunch and Sip to be brought inside and placed in tubs.
* Parents leaving - (first day Welcome Cuppa and Compass training in Hall) call in to hall on your way out of school.
* Lunches - only need Crunch and Sip plus Recess for the first 4 days of school.
* Early finish time 1:00pm pickup from the kindergarten playground for Fri 31st Jan, Mon 3rd Feb, Tue 4th Feb and Wed 5th Feb. Normal school days from Thu 6th February 8:45am to 2:45pm.
An email will be sent detailing your timeslot for Day One and reminding you of the early finishing times.
CANTEEN - please ensure you have the Qkr app installed so you will be able to complete Recess and Lunch orders for your child. The cut-off time for orders is 8:55am on the day of the order. The canteen menu is available on Qkr.
* Please don't send any NUT PRODUCTS to school with your child as we have many children who are highly allergic.
If your child has any medical conditions we ask you to complete the Medical Alert below and provide any additional information as well as medication TO THE OFFICE before Friday 31st January.
Uniform requirements -
House sports shirts are worn Wednesdays and School sports shirts are worn on Fridays.
2020 FAMILY DISCOUNT & DIOCESAN PASTORAL CONTRIBUTION FORM
ALL FAMILIES should complete the attached Family Discount & Diocesan Pastoral Contribution Form. This form is used to calculate fees each year and you will need to complete a new form each year (at each diocesan school) whilst you have a child at school. Please complete and return before the end of the year. It can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org