St Aloysius aims to provide opportunities to develop and cultivate leadership qualities within all students.
Year 6 students at St Aloysius are offered a variety of school-based, Diocesan and community leadership opportunities. These opportunities include:
- Leading and assisting with whole school assemblies
- Leading school tours
- Kinder buddies
- Representatives at Diocesan Masses
- Diocesan debating competitions
- Leading the ANZAC Day parade
- Local Government breakfast
Students from Year 6 are all eligible to become school leaders in a number of roles including, House Captains, Mini Vinnies, Environmental Warriors, IT Techs and Curriculum Champs. Students are elected by their peers to these positions.
All Year 6 students are considered role models and leaders at St Aloysius.